Thanks to Microfinish / Superfinish machining, the roundness and roughness of the relevant anti-friction bearing surfaces are significantly improved, thus delivering the highest levels of quality. After machining, the anti-friction bearings also display a higher load-bearing capacity and longer service life, as well as lower noise emissions.
- Increase in precision and performance thanks to innovative Microfinish / Superfinish precision machining
- Increased flexibility through several tool oscillation units in one machine, e.g. for ball or roller bearing raceways
- Universal machine platforms for all anti-friction bearing types
- Short set-up times thanks to the menu-driven set-up and work piece visualisation on the monitor
- Interactive online direct service via the Internet